If you’ve found our recent blog articles helpful, covering topics such as the criminal justice process and how Chapter 13 bankruptcy can help stop the foreclosure process, you may find these additional resources informative as well:
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy is for those who still earn a steady income. Learn more about Chapter 13 bankruptcy with this guide from the U.S. Court system.
- Bankruptcy is a useful tool when you simply need to get out from under crushing debt. Find out the facts on bankruptcy with this article from Bankrate.com.
- Repairing your credit should be your first major goal after successfully filing for bankruptcy. Read this guide to learn more about receiving your first credit card after bankruptcy.
- According to the New York Times, bankruptcy filings decreased in 2011, a positive sign for a slowly recovering economy.
- The United States has the most extensive criminal justice system in the world. Find out more with these facts from the Bureau of Justice Statistics.
For more information or to discuss your case with an experienced and talented legal team, call American Law Center at (909) 498-4566.